designerbags Forum Index

designerbags

designerbags

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Asked whether he expects his two children
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Mims

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 05:33:54    Post subject:  Asked whether he expects his two children
Description:

Most people will say that allowing kids and teenagers to bring
, and have switched on, their mobile phone into their school is a recipe for, at the least distraction, and at worst, a tool for bullying. The answer to those may be impossible to discern right now.

One of the reasons that teachers are increasingly anti, cons or against them in the classroom is that there has been a huge increase in the number of staged incidents, in which pupils are "setting up" their teachers. This involves staging or engineering a funny or embarrassing situation which is captured, via their mobile phones, and posted on social media websites. It is understandable that staff in education would be against this, and it undermines them to a huge degree and on the face of it, a ban on phones in the classroom would be the most effective way of stopping this.

This has been the line taken by many schools and institution, with an outright ban in place. But the tide may be turning against this, with an increasing number now reassessing this policy, and the main reason is an admission that they cannot stop pupils using their phones, short of searching them on the way into schools which brings its own set of problems.

Phones contain a heck of a lot of technology, and even your standard model will have a camera and voice recording. Teachers are now incorporating this into the curriculum, and using smart phones' capabilities such as GPS applications, web abilities and many others as well. It's a way of both acknowledging the power of these machines, and taking some of the mystique of having them in school with you.

Of course there is always the opportunity to teach young pupils about the need to recycle their old mobile phones. This is important as they are at an age when they are open to learning about these things, but also going through more phones than at any other stage in their lives. The value of recycling to the environment is invaluable, and students cam learn about the makeup of their phone, and that it is not just a throwaway object without value when it is broken.

With 98% of the population owning a mobile phone, and likely to do so for life, allowing and incorporating them into daily life within a school is a practical and progressive step.

Lexoremman - About Author:
Find out more about phone recycling and Envirofone.

HANOI, Aug. 25 (Xinhua) -- "People call me a hero, but I think I am just a soldier and citizen of Vietnam," marksman Hoang Xuan Vinh, who won the first-ever Olympic gold medal for Vietnam, told Xinhua in an exclusive interview here on Wednesday.

On Aug. 7 at Rio Olympics in Brazil, Vinh won Vietnam's first-ever Olympic gold in the men's 10m air pistol event. On Aug. 10, he went on to finish as a silver medallist in the men's 50m pistol event.

Dismounting his motorbike ahead of the interview with Xinhua, Vinh appeared neatly dressed in a white shirt and grey pants. With his success at Rio, Vinh has been praised as a "hero" or "legend of Vietnamese sports".

"The result was beyond my expectation, as ahead of the competition I had only one focused on trying to do my best," Vinh said humbly about his victory in Rio. "I am very proud and it is my honor to bring glory to the nation and the country of Vietnam."

Landing at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi after his flight back home from the Games, Vinh was welcomed by thousands of adoring fans. "I was moved seeing so many people, friends and colleagues welcome me at the airport and I felt so proud and was beyond happy," the Olympic gold medalist told Xinhua, the first foreign media to be granted an interview with Vinh since he returned from Rio.

The marksman said he went to train in China's Kunming when he was young and revealed that he loved Chinese cuisine, especially Beijing roasted duck and fried rice, the latter of which he remembered the pronunciation "chao fan" (meaning fried rice in Chinese).

"During tournaments, I often talk with Chinese athletes and they are my dear friends. In sports we are athletes, but we are all very open and get along well with each other," Vinh told Xinhua.

Vinh said he was very young and his ability had yet to peak before he went to China to train. "After competing at major tournaments, I have gradually improved my skills and results. Where you train is not important. The point is the end achievements and fulfilling the missions."

Vinh told Xinhua, however, that his path to the top had not been an easy one. He said he had failed in numerous competitions, including at the London Olympics in 2012, the Asian Games at China's Guangzhou and the Republic of Korea's Incheon.

"After many failures, there were times that I felt disappointed with myself," Vinh recalled.

"But then I think about the effort and support that other people have offered me. The teachers, friends and especially my family have placed a lot of expectations on me. They encouraged me after the failures."

"If we don't feel discouraged by the failures and continue to try, one day we will succeed. We have to find out the reasons for the failures and how to seize the opportunities when we have a chance to take the lead. This is the motivation that helps me to continue to persist and try," Vinh told Xinhua.

And all the persistence and efforts paid off when Vinh claimed one gold and one silver medal at the 2016 summer Olympics.

Vinh undergoes training and attends competitions almost all year round, but he is always trying to spend more time with his family and encourages his children to do more exercise.

"I often tell my children to join sports activities so as to have good health and healthy lifestyle and personality."

Asked whether he expects his two children, 14-year-old daughter Tue Minh and 7-year-old son Nam Trung to follow his sporting career, a usually serious Vinh smiled, "I will.
Adv

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 05:33:54    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    designerbags Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: