Joined: 24 Jun 2019
|Online shopping is getting converted into a trend these days in UAE. The reason behind it is quite simple and straight forward , which are a busy lifestyle and the need to save time.
However there are some more reasons behind the rising popularity of online shopping.
1. Shop from your comfort zone: Whether you are enjoying vacations near a beach resort or you choose to shop from the luxuries of your cozy sofa, you can shop anytime of the day or night. Just visit any reliable e-commerce website like Openkart in UAE, choose your shopping item list, make the payment through your card and cherish the items delivered at your doorsteps within few hours or days.
2. Shop variety: There are a countless number of things that are available for you on Openkart to shop online. Compare the prices and their USP's of the available products and order the offering giving you the best bargains.
3. Stock issue: You are walking through the corridors of a mall in UAE and suddenly a gorgeous looking Barbie doll attracts you but the irony is that you cannot purchase it then and there , as you are running short of money.
But this is not the case with web stores as there are multiple sites offering the same product with ample of stocks. Shop anywhere you like over the net without thinking about stock issues. This is the beauty of online shopping.
4. Search wording made shopping easy: The day when search engines appeared in the planet everything got easier. They take no time to give you the best available information about any product or service. The reason to cheer is that you don't have to travel physically to every nook and corner. Just enter few search words or phrases on Openkart and you are prompted with everything you need online.
All the above elements of online shopping in UAE, along with multiple payment options, provision of free gifts and referral rewards, and many such advantages , make it the preferred choice between all kinds of buyers. Hence, it is fair to say that online websites are one of the many revolutions that have arisen in the modern world to help the population adapt to several changes seen in lifestyle.
In today鈥檚 scenario, more and more people in Dubai, Abu Dhabi , Sharjah and other parts of UAE are turning to online shopping to purchase all their products ranging from clothes, perfumes and beauty products to electronic gadgets like mobiles and tablets, laptops etc.
Openkart is the fastest growing online shopping portal delivering happiness and satisfaction through its wide range of stuff across many parts of UAE. The store proudly boasts of offering not only the most leading brands of UAE under one roof, but also makes them available at an incredible prices with daily offers.
One of the biggest advantages of online shopping at Openkart is the plethora of amazing deals and offers on selected products that are made available from time to time. The incredible feeling that you get when you find that your favorite clothes are available at discounted prices or when you discover an exciting offer on baby & kids鈥?products , is unmatched. Openkart also has an exclusive deal of the day program wherein a selected product is offered at a highly discounted price for that particular day. The best deals & offers cover a whole range of products from Home & Kitchen Appliances, Smart TVs, LEDs, Women鈥檚 Clothing to Sports-Fitness Items.
Hence , it will not be wrong to say that Openkart has a wide range of products that give you numerous brand options to choose from. Also for those who like to follow the latest trend in UAE, Openkart has got the latest styles of men and women clothing from various brands.
Total Views: 255Word Count: 620See All articles From Author
Everybody wants to make the most out of their phone battery. However, you may not be doing it the correct way. Since smartphones have become so common, there are a lot of myths revolving the battery life of phones. While there are some tips and tricks you can employ to enhance your battery life and performance , you may be believing some myths. Let鈥檚 check out the common myths surrounding phone batteries, and find the truth about them.
1. The phone should not leave the phone charging overnight
There has been quite a lot of debate regarding whether or not it is safe to leave the phone charging overnight. Some individuals feel that overcharging may overload the phone battery. Well, according to tech experts, smartphones do not allow the battery to overload. The phone comes with added protection chipsets to ensure that this does not happen. When the battery is completely charged , the charging stops.
2. It is safe to charge phones at a public charging station
If you use a public charging port, then you are putting your data at risk. Information can be transferred over a USB connection. Therefore, when you plug your smartphone into unknown USB charging ports, cyber attacks may happen. These attacks are called juice jacking. While iPhones are more secure , Android users should be more aware of the risks. Since many Android smartphones have outdated operating systems, they are more vulnerable to attacks.
3. Charge a new smartphone fully before the first use
Well, with the new batteries, you do not have to worry about charging your phone to 100% before you use it. While phone manufacturers recommend the users to charge it first , but this is only to make sure that the users have an excellent first experience. If your phone has some battery charge, then you can use it without putting it to charge. The reason why new phones do not come with much battery power is that the air traffic rules have a battery limit.
4. Charge only when the battery dies
Well, you can charge your phone鈥檚 battery as and when you want. You do not have to let it discharge completely before you plug it in. Most smartphone batteries wo.